The backlit switches on a JCB 540-170 Loadall telehandler are crystal clear, even in the dark. And new instruments and a hi-res TFT screen form an intuitive automotive-style layout.
To create the perfect driving position, opt for the easily adjustable tilting telescopic steering column.
A 7-speed fan heater creates the most comfortable, productive operator environment on board this telescopic handler. Visibility is excellent, courtesy of direct glazing, a large roof screen and standard-fit tinted cab glass.
Roof bars are strategically placed for maximum visibility when placing at height. Choose cab, front and rear lights for ultimate visibility.
There’s a new servo joystick control fitted to the 540-170. This innovation provides the ultimate in fast and precise control, reducing operator fatigue, raising concentration levels and site safety.
- Sitemaster: 15.5-25 12 Ply
- Suspension Seat: Fabric Adjustable Backrest Weight T4
- Q-fit Carriage Clear View
- Servo, 1 Aux. Tilt Lock T4f
- Cab Tinted Glass Including Heater. T4f
- Operator Handbook: English T4f
- Rotating Beacon. Magnetic.
- Grease Gun And Cartridge Kit
- High Visibility Convex Front Mirror
- Forks, 100 X 50 X 1200, Fork Pin For Clear View
- Guard: Roof And Front Screen.
Maximum Lifting Capacity 4000 kg Lifting Height 11.57 m Height 2.45 meters Speed Up to 35 km/h Maximum Forward Outreach 9.2 m Capacity at Maximum Forward Outreach 1300 kg Gross Weight 12060 kg